Richardson Concrete Construction
Richardson Concrete Contractor - Get A Free Quote Today
Looking for a concrete contractor in Richardson TX (or surrounding areas) to take on and complete a project can be quite the task. We know because we hear many stories from our customers on this very thing. So instead of telling you how great we are, we would like to give you as much useful and factual information as possible to help you make the best decision for your concrete job.
Why Richard Concrete Contractor?
- We offer a wide range of construction services including new concrete driveway and patio projects to repair jobs to even removal.
- We provide concrete services to both local residential and commercial properties and areas. Regardless of the scope of the project, we are more than happy to handle it and take great pride in doing so.
- Exceptional customer service. No, we do not take this matter lightly. When you call you will get one of our experts providing you top of the line consultation, advice, and a free estimate for your anticipated project.
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed. We make it a point to not accept the final payment until you are completely satisfied with the end result. We want you to be our lifelong customer, we want you to spread the good word about our company so we will do all we can to get a 5-star rating from you.
- Competitive and Fair price. Yes, it’s just another cliche coming from a local business but we truly believe in providing the best service for the best value.
Get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide an absolutely free, no-obligation estimate. Call 972-848-8395 or fill out the contact form on this page to get the ball rolling!
Our Concrete Services
Our concrete services are wide-ranging from laying new walkways to foundation repair to new concrete installation services for porches, concrete driveways, concrete patios, or decorative concrete. Whether it is by-the-book or custom stonework, our team has practically seen and done it all.
Whether you need a completely new concrete driveway or a repair job, we can do it for you. We have designed and poured concrete for new or existing homes so we have a pretty good idea on how to create the perfect and ideal driveway for you. You are going to be spending a good bit of money so let our experts do it right for you. Let Richard Concrete Contractor help you achieve a functional and aesthetically pleasing concrete driveway for your home.
Stamped Concrete Patio
In the lone star state, the one thing we Texans love to use our concrete patios for is a good old-fashioned barbecuing. Regardless of what and how you want to use your patio, we provide practically endless options to customize and design your dream patio with decorative concrete. Whether you are wanting to lay a bare-bones plain slab or to get your creative juices flowing in getting a fancy stamped concrete patio, our pros can help take you from point A to Z.
We tend to take the concrete ground we walk, run, bike and drive for granted. When a certain area starts to crumble, crack, buckle or split then the need to fix becomes very apparent and critical. Now, concrete is one of the most material known to mankind and is very much the reason why we don't pay too much attention to it, at least until it requires some repair work. The damage is usually due to natural causes such as inclement weather, heavy-duty vehicles, and just everyday usage. The impact of a damaged concrete area is felt tremendously as our car tires take a beating from it and as we trip and fall from loose concrete cracks and pieces.
If you are needing concrete repair of any kind, be it to a road, driveway, sidewalk, patio, or pool deck, our concrete pavers can help you get it fixed and looking as good as new! We offer different types of repair like restructuring, slab jacking, raising, or even simple sealing job. There are times when a repair job will simply not cut it and it may be time for a replacement. In those cases, we still carefully analyze the situation and only replace areas that actually need replacing while repairing the areas that can be salvaged.
While this is not the most exciting thing to do, we still do it. This goes to prove that we are indeed specialists and not another jack-of-all-trades that is master of none. There are plenty of reasons for wanting to get concrete removed, whether it be for safety purposes or to clear the area for a potential new project. Whatever the case may be, you can bet we will get the job done with little to no effort required on your part. Simply get in touch with us and we will take it from there - scheduling, estimating, and the actual job itself.
DIY vs. Professional Construction Company
A DIY mindset can help save money and prevent larger costs. This can be applicable to almost any element of a home service need. Now, most of you are not going to even think about pouring concrete for your new driveway or patio, and rightfully so. Tasks involving a brand new install or a replacement should be carried out by a licensed professional.
But what about those menial tasks such as a concrete repair job? Surely that can be done by any average joe, and it sure can. But even then, a shoddy repair job can end up costing more than the initial repair had it been done by someone more experienced. Let us dispel exactly when you can think about doing anything concrete-related by yourself versus hiring a pro (hint: it’s a no-brainer).
When To Do-It-Yourself
This one’s easy – never. Ok, maybe sometimes. Small concrete jobs such as filling cracks or holes can be done by anyone if done correctly. Even then, as they say, the picture does not tell the entire story. A simple crack sealing may seem like an easy enough task to carry out but do you have the eye of the expert that carries 10+ years of experience? Can you spot and foresee the potential cracks and buckles that will occur over a certain period of time? Do you know the correct type of repair to apply for your situation? If you can answer these questions with utmost certainty then, by all means, have at it. There are plenty of guides and YouTube videos out there to help you get to make that crack disappear. Just be sure to use the right tools and apply the right amount of mixture. As for projects such as stamped concrete patios or concrete floors, best to leave it to professionals.
When To Hire A Local Concrete Contractor
So you might be thinking, of course, a concrete company would recommend hiring a professional. But hear us out first and then we implore you to do your due diligence before considering this route. Here are five good reasons to leave concrete work to the pros.
- Save Time – Your time is valuable, so save every second of it. Concrete-related jobs that are poorly done can result in additional work, meaning even more of your time in which you already spent watching endless DIY videos, figuring out the right equipment to buy, and actually doing the job.
- Long-lasting results – You simply get a more durable solution and result when an expert does it. The job is done with multiple factors in mind, especially harsh weather conditions.
- Save Money – We all want to save our hard-earned dollar, and I’m guessing you do too. The purchasing of new tools, cement, and other materials can spiral out of control when the right ones are not acquired in the first round. Then if the job isn’t done correctly, you end up spending more to not only correct the mistake but also to fix the initial problem. With professionals, you get all the right stuff in an industry-standard manner.
- Experience counts. The work here is not something that can be easily learned by watching a YouTube video or following a well-written guide. Construction and repair work is something that simply cannot be learned, it can only be acquired through having worked on various projects over a long period of time.
- Reliable & Efficient work. There are certain things in life you wouldn’t want to take a risk on, a stable, solid foundation and the groundwork being one of them. With a professional, you can sleep peacefully knowing the job was reliably done.
How To Choose A Concrete Construction Company
When picking from a list of top concrete contractors here are a few factors to take into account.
These three factors will help you eliminate a good chunk of concrete contractors in Richardson, simply because concrete companies, unfortunately, are hard to find that fill all those criteria.
We invite you to do the very same research on us and compare us with others. We, Richard Concrete Contractor, are confident in what you will find.
You will find that we have been a local Richardson concrete company for the last 7 years and counting. We offer both residential and commercial services at some of the best prices you will find in all of North Texas (and probably South Texas as well). We have taken on and completed various projects such as new concrete installation, concrete repair, and stamped concrete design and build.